tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
40楼#
发布于:2017-09-16 09:59
罗切斯特:好话不能左右我,我会自己判断的,一见面她就让我摔下来了。
ROCHESTER: Flattery will not bias me, Mrs Fairfax……I shall judge for myself. She began by felling my horse.
罗切斯特:那么,你在学校学过什么?音乐?弹琴?
ROCHESTER: Well! What did you learn at Lowood? Music? Do you play?
简:会一点儿。
JANE: Er……a little.
罗切斯特:噢,当然,她们都是,“会一点儿”。好吧,钢琴在那儿,弹吧。随便什么。
ROCHESTER: Of course! They all play……'a little'. Well! Go to the piano. Play……something.
(简走过去,弹琴。Jane goes and plays on the piano)
罗切斯特:好了,好了。你可真是——,会“一点儿”啊。
ROCHESTER: Enough, Enough! You do, indeed, play 'a little'.
简:那我对自己的估价没有错。
JANE: I was not wrong, then, in my assessment.
罗切斯特:你很沉着。象你这样一个穷孤儿,哪来这样的沉着?
ROCHESTER: You're very cool. An orphan child of low degree. Where do find such coolness?
简:它来自我头脑。
JANE: Out of my head, sir.
罗切斯特:你肩膀上那个?
ROCHESTER: The one I see on your shoulders?
简:是的。
JANE: Yes, sir.
罗切斯特:那里面还有没有,别的同样货色?
ROCHESTER: And has it other furniture of the same kind within?
简:我想,它样样具备。
JANE: It is well stocked, I hope, sir.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
41楼#
发布于:2017-09-17 08:51
(闹钟响 A clock rings.)
罗切斯特:你是怎么了,爱小姐,让阿黛尔呆这么晚。领她去睡。
ROCHESTER: Well, what are you about, Miss Eyre, to let Adele sit up so late? Take her to bed.
阿黛尔:我礼物呢,先生?
ADELE: Et mon cadeau, monsieur. ( And my present, sir )?
罗切斯特:(很不耐烦的)会有的,会有的
ROCHESTER: It is to be here, it is to be here.
(她们走出客厅,上楼,菲尔费克斯太太叫住简。When they go out of the drawing-room and go upstairs, Mrs. Fairfax stops Jane)
菲尔费克斯太太:爱小姐,他不是要有意伤人,一半是他脾气,一半是——。
MRS. FAIRFAX: He doesn't mean to be rude. It's partly his nature and partly……
简:一半是什么呢?
JANE: Partly what. Mrs. Fairfax?
菲尔费克斯太太:他多半有什么不称心的事闷在心里,你可千万别生气。
MRS. FAIRFAX: Oh! Doubtless he has painful thought to harass him. You must not take offence.
简:不生气,也不会生气。我生气对他也无关紧要。
JANE: I did not. Nor will I. Though, that will be of little consequence to him.
菲尔费克斯太太:对我可很紧要,亲爱的。(欲言又止)明天见。
MRS. FAIRFAX: It is of consequence to me, my dear. Good night.
简:明天见。
JANE: Good night.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
42楼#
发布于:2017-09-18 09:02
罗切斯特:把地里水抽干了
ROCHESTER: We must drain the field.
经租人:要花不少钱
ESTATE AGENT: It's too costly, sir.
罗切斯特:叫佃户在水淹地上怎么耕种呢?他们不打粮食,我们收不到租子
ROCHESTER: Tenants can't farm on land that's flooded with water. They lose crops and we lose rents. It's false economy.
经租人:我算过这笔帐
ESTATE AGENT: But, I've been into the figures……
罗切斯特:再去算算,把水抽干了
ROCHESTER: Then go into them again. I want the field drained.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
43楼#
发布于:2017-09-19 09:42
(起居室,罗切斯特刚吃完饭,简和阿黛尔进来。)(敲门声In the dining-room, Rochester has just finished his dinner when Jane and Adele come.)(A knock at the door.)
罗切斯特:进来!
ROCHESTER: Come in.
阿黛尔:我的礼物,我的礼物!
ADELE: Mon cadeau! Mon cadeau (my present)!
罗切斯特:好吧,拿去吧,真不愧是巴黎的女儿。你看爱小姐,你们女人就是这样估价我们。别管她,她乐着呢。拿礼物去,阿黛尔,到那儿去过瘾吧。
ROCHESTER: Very well, take it, you genuine daughter of Paris. You see, Miss Eyre, How you women er……value us. Leave her. She's happy. Take it to your room. Adele, and erm gloat over it there.
阿黛尔:哦,先生,我太谢谢你啦
ADELE: Oh, monsieur, je vous remercie mille fois(Oh, sir, I thank you a thousand times)!
罗切斯特:让她去,有好一阵子,她用不着你
ROCHESTER: Let her go. Believe me, she has no need of you for a while.
罗切斯特:你在观察我,爱小姐。我漂亮吗?
ROCHESTER: You examine me, Miss Eyre. You find me handsome?
简:不漂亮。
JANE: No, sir.
罗切斯特:哼,你这人倒真爽啊。你还要说我四肢不全吧?
ROCHESTER: Upon my word, you are blunt! What will you say next? That I'm lame?
……好吧,我不漂亮,你也不见得美,幸好你还诚实,否则就完了,这你也清楚。坐下坐下。
Well, you are no prettier than I am handsome, but you're nothing if not honest. And you know that already. Sit down. Sit down.
(简站着没有动。Jane does not move.)
罗切斯特:您请坐。
ROCHESTER: If you please.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
44楼#
发布于:2017-09-20 08:10
罗切斯特:你应当允许我发号施令,爱小姐,至少为了这么个理由:我比你大20岁,你同意吗?
ROCHESTER: You must allow me to give orders, Miss Eyre. If, for no other reason than that I am twenty years older. Would you not agree?
简:那要决定于你怎么运用你的岁月。
JANE: Surely, sir, that depends on what use you made of your time.
罗切斯特:哼,真是直言不讳。好吧,我有权力欺压你,我正想欺压人。
ROCHESTER: Hm! By God, you have a point! Well then, have I no right to hector you? I'm in a hectoring mood.
简:当然可以,你赢得这权力,因为我是被雇的而你不是。
JANE: Of course, sir. Your claim wins on the grounds that I am employed here and you are not.
罗切斯特:哼,金钱。
ROCHESTER: Mm, Money!
我欣赏你的直爽,这在女人是罕见的。可是其实,你还是跟别的女人一样。
Still, I like your bluntness. It's unusual in a woman. Though, I dare say, in truth, you are no different from the rest.
是啊,我也跟别的男人一样。
Yes, you're right. Neither am I.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
45楼#
发布于:2017-09-21 10:18
罗切斯特:好吧,跟我谈谈爱小姐,别光坐在那儿。
ROCHESTER: Well! Talk to me, Miss Eyre. Don't just sit there.
简:谈什么?
JANE: About what, sir?
罗切斯特:谈什么?都可以,你没看到我现在正想谈话?
ROCHESTER: About what? About anything. Can't you see that I'm in a mood to talk?
告诉我,你怎么能做到这么无动于衷!
Tell me how you get your peace of mind.
啊,懊丧会毒化生活,躲避它,当你被引入歧途的时候。
……可是——,什么会来引诱你呢?
Ah! remorse it the poison of life. Dread it……if ever you are tempted to err. But then, what could ever tempt you?
(简爱站起身。Jane stands up to go.)
罗切斯特:你要去哪儿?
ROCHESTER: Where are you going?
简:叫阿黛儿去睡觉。
JANE: To put Adele to bed, sir.
罗切斯特:不要管阿黛儿,她乐着呢!就象她的母亲。你看她是怎么占有那盒礼物,哼,她的母亲也是这样占有我。我曾经很幼稚,对,很幼稚。
ROCHESTER: Never mind Adele, she is happy! As her mother was. You saw how she took possession of that box? So her mother took possession of me. I have been green, too, Miss Eyre. Aye! Grass green.
简:阿黛儿是你的女儿?
JANE: Is Adele your child, sir?
罗切斯特:不,她不是的,虽然她的母亲把她作为我的女儿,可我不是那么幼稚,爱小姐,不是,哼,不那么幼稚。她是一个江湖艺人的女儿,后来她母亲跟这个人私奔了。她母亲把我送她的一些首饰珠宝紧紧抓在手里,她把孩子丢在巴黎,一年前我听到她死了,我就把她孩子领来了。她当然是个私生子。听了她的经历,你现在一定会轻视她了吧?
ROCHESTER: No, she is not. Although her mother presented her to me as such. But not that green, by God, Miss Eyre, no! Not that green. No, she is the daughter of an itinerant musician, with whom her mother finally ran off, clutching in her little hand the pieces of jewellery that I had given her. She left the child in Pairs, I brought her here a year ago when I heard her mother had died. The child is, of course, illegitimate. Knowing her antecedents you will no doubt think less of your protegee now.
简:不能为母亲的过错责怪孩子。
JANE: The child cannot be blamed for her mother's faults.
罗切斯特:见鬼,你就没一点自己的东西!
ROCHESTER: Confound it! Have you none of your own!(他把杯子狠狠地摔在地上,摔得粉碎。He casts his glass onto the ground with force, and immediately the glass is broken into pieces.)
罗切斯特:好,再见!
ROCHESTER: Well, good night.
罗切斯特:我看你还能画那么“一点儿”
ROCHESTER: I see, you also paint a little.
简:是的
JANE: Yes, sir.
罗切斯特:比你弹的好一点儿。你看我今天心情比较好
ROCHESTER: A little more than you play. You see, I'm in a more encouraging mood today.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
46楼#
发布于:2017-09-21 10:18
简:是好一点儿
JANE: A little more, sir.
罗切斯特:你会不会笑?
ROCHESTER: Do you never laugh?
简:常常笑
JANE: Frequently.
罗切斯特:我使你感到没趣了?哈,天哪,可是你使我感到有趣。嗯你回头和我一起喝茶,让我~高兴高兴
ROCHESTER: But I do not amuse you. By God, you amuse me, Miss Eyre. So, you may er……take tea with me later. Cheer me up.
简:那我新扮演的角色是宫廷小丑了?能让你高兴我也愿意
JANE: It's a new role for me, sir, that of Court Jester. But, if it cheers you up, I'm happy.
罗切斯特:嗯
ROCHESTER: Am.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
47楼#
发布于:2017-09-22 10:05
(简卧室,夜深人静,简在床上熟睡,噪杂声把简吵醒。
Jane's room. In the still of the night. Jane is sleeping soundly in her bed. She is awaken from her sleep by a noise.)
简:谁在那儿?
JANE: Who's there? Who is it?
(简听到有脚步声,渐渐远去。她从床上起来,打开门,起身,开门,吃惊地发现门边有根蜡烛。更令她吃惊的是,空气里充满烟雾。什么东西烧着了。简冲到罗切斯特的卧室,发现火舌在床周围燃烧着,而罗切斯特毫无察觉地仰天而睡着。Jane hears someone's footsteps moving away. She gets up, opens the door and to her surprise finds a candle on the floor outside her door. She is even more surprise to find the air filled with smoke. There, something is burning! She rushes into Rochester's room. Tongues of flame are moving round the bed, with Rochester lying stretched unconscious.)
简:罗切斯特先生!罗切斯特先生!快醒醒!醒醒!起来!醒醒!罗切斯特先生!
JANE: Mr. Rochester! Please wake up. You must, get up! Please, Mr. Rochester!
罗切斯特:啊
ROCHESTER: Ah
(罗切斯特和简扑灭了火。 They succeed in putting out the fire. )
简:我听见门外有声音,还有……,还有笑声,我就到过道里,后来……。我去找菲尔费克斯太太!
JANE: I heard a sound outside my door……and……and laughter. I came out into the passage and……Shall I fetch Mrs. Fairfax, sir?
罗切斯特:不,让她睡吧,你听到的不要让任何人知道。
ROCHESTER: No, no! Let her sleep. Say nothing. I want no one to know what you've heard.
简:是格雷斯·普尔干的?
JANE: Was it Grace Poole, sir?
罗切斯特:恐怕是的。
ROCHESTER: Yes, I think so.
简:干嘛留着她?
JANE: Why does she remain?
罗切斯特:我不能解释。你拯救了我的生命。
ROCHESTER: I can't explain. You saved my life.
简:……再见了。
JANE: Well……good night, sir.
罗切斯特:我知道没你不行,我一直这样想。你有些地方,简,……。
ROCHESTER: I knew you would do me good. I've felt it always. There is something about you. Jane.
(罗切斯特停住不说下去,凝视着简。话已经到了嘴边,但他控制住了。简看了看他放在自己肩上的手。罗切斯特拿开了。Rochester ?pauses and gazes at Jane. Words trembles on his lips then he controls himself. Jane looks at his hand put on her shoulder. He takes away his hand.)
Tang Yu
cosmoscobra
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2023-06-23
48楼#
发布于:2017-09-22 10:29
灰常灰常怀旧!谢谢楼主有心!
杰克尔大夫
下八洞神仙
下八洞神仙
  • 最后登录2024-02-02
  • 社区明星
49楼#
发布于:2017-09-22 11:02
tangyu:布洛克赫斯特:我的责任是再一次提醒你们,我们在这儿不是为了纵容你们,你们在这是因为上帝用他的智慧挑选你们使你们成为孤儿,并且依赖他人的施舍为生,为我忍受饥饿或者渴了的人们他们有福啊。这儿谁感到饿了?这儿谁感到渴了?你们总有人感到饿了吧,学校...回到原帖
教师节快活!英国人就是比美国人的水平高些
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
50楼#
发布于:2017-09-23 10:08
(简回到房间,再也没有了睡意。摸着被罗切斯特碰过的肩膀,内心交织着欢乐与不安。理智和感情在搏斗。她兴奋得睡不着,天一亮就起来了。换上她很少穿的浅蓝色连衣裙,步履轻快地走出房门。Jane ?returns to her room, but never thinks of sleep. Feeling her shoulder touched by Mr. Rochester, her mind is a mixture of joy and uneasiness, judgment struggling against passion. Too feverish to rest, Jane rises as soon as day comes. She puts on the light dress that she seldom wears and goes out at a brisk pace.)   
菲尔费克斯太太:噢,亲爱的,我们昨天晚上好险呐,罗切斯特先生差点在床上烧死。
MRS. FAIRFAX: Oh, my dear, what an escape we had last night! Mr. Rochester was nearly burned in his bed.
简:是吗?菲尔费克斯太太。
JANE: Indeed, Mrs. Fairfax?
菲尔费克斯太太:他睡着了,没把蜡烛灭了。你怎么一点儿没听到什么,也没有闻到烟味儿?
MRS. FAIRFAX: He fell asleep, leaving the candle alight. Why, it's wonder you didn't hear something or smell burning.
简:一点没有,我一向睡得很沉。罗切斯特先生没遭到什么吧?
JANE: Not a thing. But then, I'm a sound sleeper. Mr. Rochester, I trust, has suffered no ill effects?
菲尔费克斯太太:没有没有,他精神着呢,一早就走了。
MRS. FAIRFAX: Oh, no, no! He was hale this morning when he left.
简:走了?
JANE: Left?
菲尔费克斯太太:他吃完早饭就走了,到艾尔顿先生那儿去了,一大帮体面人都聚在那儿,当然也有布兰奇·英格拉姆。她是这一带的大美人,他们都说她和罗切斯特先生……。亲爱的,我走了。
MRS. FAIRFAX: Yes. He went after Breakfast. He's gone to Mr. Eshton's place. A very brilliant party is assembled there. But of course, Blanche Ingram, too. She's a great beauty hereabouts and they do say that she and Mr. Rochester……Well, excuse me, my dear.
阿黛尔:罗切斯特先生几时回来?
ADELE: When will Mr. Rochester come back?
简:不知道
JANE: I don't know.
阿黛尔:快三个星期了,真长啊是不是?恐怕是英格拉姆小姐不让走,恐怕她捉住他不放。都说她长的美。你愿意你也美吗,爱小姐?
ADELE: It is nearly three weeks. It is long, n'est ce pas ( is it not )? Perhaps Miss Ingram will not let him go. Perhaps he is her prisoner. They say she is beautiful. Don't you wish you were beautiful, Miss Eyre?
简:花才是美的阿黛尔。这些花瓣多么娇柔,连在花枝上形成一朵花。你重新画,你要画的好一点。否则我不批。
JANE: Flowers can be beautiful, Adele. See how delicate the petals are. The shape of the bloom, where is joins the stem. Let's start again, shall we? And I shouldn't bother to sign it until you can do a little better.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
51楼#
发布于:2017-09-24 09:05
(桑费尔德府前。一个晴天, 罗切斯特带了许多贵宾回家。 简和阿黛尔站在门口欢迎他们。罗切斯特扶布兰奇小姐下马。In front of Thornfield. One fine day. Rochester returns home with a great many guests. Jane and Adele stand at the gate to welcome them. Rochester helps Blanche to get off her horse.)
罗切斯特:菲尔费克斯太太,你在哪儿?来客人了!他们要在这儿住一阵子。都请进来吧,都请到客厅里去吧。我们要很好的招待你们。来吧,女士们。
ROCHESTER: Mrs. Fairfax! Mrs. Fairfax! Mrs. Fairfax, confound you! We have guests. Ah! They'll be staying for er quite a while……(To the guests) Yes, come right in, please. Go right into the drawing-room. We'll do our best to refresh you. Come along, ladies.  
女客:噢,这有多好啊
WOMAN: My dear, isn't this nice?
(简和阿黛尔最后进府,简带阿黛尔上楼。Jane and Adele are the last ones to enter the house. Then Jane takes Adele upstairs.)
简:走。
JANE: Come.
Tang Yu
mrgeorge
版主
版主
  • 最后登录2022-01-29
  • 优秀管理员
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
52楼#
发布于:2017-09-24 09:10
欣赏过楼主的贴文,楼主文笔出色,娓娓道来铺成自然,真是有才,此版简爱经典,难得如此用心,飞赞!
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
53楼#
发布于:2017-09-25 09:29
布兰奇:桑菲尔德很富丽堂皇,要是我就不这么安排
BLANCHE: Thornfield is magnificent. But, I should arrange it differently.
罗切斯特:噢,怎么安排?
ROCHESTER: Oh! How?
布兰奇:都换上法国家具。
BLANCHE: I should have all the furniture French.
罗切斯特:啊,那我呢?你也要重新安排我?
ROCHESTER: Ah! And me? Would you er……rearrange me, too?
布兰奇:你?我要把你当做家传的橡木箱子搁在那儿。
BLANCHE: You? Oh, I should leave like an old, but well-loved oak chest.
男客:有人在瞧着我们
MR. ESHTON: We are being observed.
女客:谁呀?
LADY INGRAM: By whom?
男客:那法国小姑娘
MR. ESHTON: The little French popsy.
女客:这姑娘可真是个迷
LADY INGRAM: Mm! She's a mystery, that one.
男客:嗯,她母亲才是个迷呢。
MR. ESHTON: Well, she's the daughter of an enigma.
女客:你这么想?
LADY INGRAM: You think?
男客:他说是他养女,你说呢?
MR. ESHTON: He says she's his ward. Wouldn't you?
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
54楼#
发布于:2017-09-26 09:46
mrgeorge:欣赏过楼主的贴文,楼主文笔出色,娓娓道来铺成自然,真是有才,此版简爱经典,难得如此用心,飞赞!回到原帖
谢谢夸奖,我会继续努力!
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
55楼#
发布于:2017-09-26 09:46
简:阿黛尔,阿黛尔!你不睡跑出来太不乖了。
JANE: Adele. Adele. This is very naughty to be out of bed.
阿黛尔:格兰其小姐她真美,她真像个公主。我真想她嫁给罗切斯特先生,你呢,爱小姐?
ADELE: Oh, she's beautiful, Miss Blanche. She is like a princess. Oh, I do hope she will marry Mr. Rochester. Don't you, Miss Eyre?
简:快跟我来,不许再跑出来
JANE: You must come along. And you're not to get out of bed again.
罗切斯特:阿黛尔没有逃过她的家庭教师,给带走了。
ROCHESTER: Adele has been captured by her governess and er……led away.
布兰奇:她长的很平常
BLANCHE: Oh, she's a plain little thing.
罗切斯特:我觉得她美
ROCHESTER: I think she's pretty.
布兰奇:噢,我是说那教师
BLANCHE: Oh, no! I mean the governess.
罗切斯特:哦
ROCHESTER: Oh!
Tang Yu
souji_
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2024-11-13
56楼#
发布于:2017-09-26 14:24
谢谢分享
ltxzlyx
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2023-08-27
57楼#
发布于:2017-09-26 16:58
加油
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
58楼#
发布于:2017-09-27 10:38
布兰奇:我不回去爱德沃德,你答应过我看你小时候捉迷藏的地方
BLANCHE: I'll not go back, Edward. Not till you keep your promise and show me your boyhood hiding place.
罗切斯特:我警告你,那可就剩咱们两个人了
ROCHESTER: I warn you, we shall be utterly alone.
布兰奇:我喜欢你这种威胁
BLANCHE: Your threats are more promises.
菲尔费克斯太太:啊,你来了?正好他们就快要吃完饭了
MRS. FAIRFAX: Ah, there you are. They're just about to come out of the dining-room.
简:我送阿黛尔到客厅去。还是索菲领她去?
JANE: I'll take Adele into the drawing-room. Perhaps you'd ask Sophie to come for her.
菲尔费克斯太太:罗切斯特先生特意关照,要你也陪着,亲爱的
MRS. FAIRFAX: But Mr. Rochester expressly asked that you remain, my dear.
简:那好吧,走,阿黛尔
JANE: Very well. Come, Adele.
简:哎,你还是坐这儿好。他们进来你要行礼。
JANE: Now……perhaps you'd better sit over here. You may greet them when they come in.
Tang Yu
beyondsega
黑铁会员
黑铁会员
  • 最后登录2017-11-05
59楼#
发布于:2017-09-28 09:56
可以用来学习外语哦
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
60楼#
发布于:2017-09-28 10:00
女客:我们这儿的女人比我在伦敦看到的女人高贵的多。
LOUISE: I've seen ladies in this county far superior to anything I've seen in London.
男客:是高贵的多
HENRY: Superior, I grant.
布兰奇:爱德沃德,好象你不是不喜欢小孩。
BLANCHE: I thought, Edward, that you were not fond of children.
罗切斯特:不喜欢。
ROCHESTER: Nor am I.
布兰奇:那你怎么领来这么个小玩意儿?
BLANCHE: Well, what induced you to take charge of such a little doll?
罗切斯特:有一次我茫茫然,就把她捡来了。
ROCHESTER: I picked her up in a fit of absence of mind.
布兰奇:应该把她送学校。
BLANCHE: You should send her to school.
罗切斯特:哈,她有教师。
ROCHESTER: Hm! She has a governess.
布兰奇:噢?就是跟她在一起的那个人呐?噢,说起教师来,你该听我妈妈怎么说。
BLANCHE: Oh, the little thing I've seen with her. You should hear Mama on the subject of governesses.
英格拉姆夫人:我亲爱的女儿,你别提教师了,我受够了她们的罪。听我说,罗切斯特先生,把她送学校去吧。
LADY INGRAM: My dearest Lilly Flower, don't mention governesses. I've suffered a martyrdom from them. Take my advice, Mr. Rochester. Send the little girl to school.
罗切斯特:我一定考虑,夫人。
ROCHESTER: I will consider it, Lady Ingram.
布兰奇:现在,爱德沃德大师净净嗓子,我要你在御前伺侯,我们唱——,一个情歌,因为我沉浸在爱情里,所以你一定要唱得情绪饱满。
BLANCHE: And now, Signor Eduardo, furbish up your lungs as they are wanted in my royal service. We shall sing a romantic song. You know that I dote on romance, so you must sing……
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
61楼#
发布于:2017-09-29 09:58
(简无心倾听或观看下去,悄然退下,罗切斯特跟出来。Jane is not at all in a mood to watch and listen. She slips out. Rochester follows her out.)
罗切斯特:简!你去哪儿?
ROCHESTER: Jane. Where are you going?
简:去睡觉。我叫索菲来领她。
JANE: To bed, sir, I'll send Sophie for Adele.
罗切斯特:把脸转过来。为什么这么压抑?
ROCHESTER: Look at me. You're depressed. What about?
简:我没有,我没觉得压抑。
JANE: Nothing, sir. Nothing. I'm not depressed.
罗切斯特:你有。你还哭了?你看,眼泪从睫毛上滑下来了。
……,好吧,我允许你告退。
ROCHESTER: But, you are. There are tears in your eye. You see, one has slipped from the lash and fallen. Very well. I excuse you tonight.
简:是的。
JANE: Yes, sir.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
62楼#
发布于:2017-09-30 09:21
罗切斯特:红桃皇后。
ROCHESTER: The Queen of Hearts.
费莱迪:啊,这不用讲我们大家都知道这是什么意思。
FREDERICK: Ah! No mystery there, sir. We all know what that means.
哈利:对对对。
HARRY: True.
罗切斯特:什么?大鬼?是傻瓜,——指我?
ROCHESTER: What? A Joker! A fool, sir? Me, sir?
哈利:不是,不是指你啊。
HARRY: No, sir. Not you, sir.
罗切斯特:还有一种解释,是指出门旅行。
ROCHESTER: And, on the other hand, that er……could mean a journey.
路易丝:蜜月旅行。
LOUISE: A honeymoon.
罗切斯特:方块10,表示火,到处是火,真叫我担心。
ROCHESTER: Ten of diamonds, now. That's fire, fire, everyone worries.
布兰奇:是你心里的火。
BLANCHE: This is fire in your heart.
Tang Yu
rayangli
初级站友
初级站友
  • 最后登录2017-09-30
63楼#
发布于:2017-09-30 10:36
感谢楼主分享!!
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
64楼#
发布于:2017-10-01 09:07
简:有人要见你,先生,在小客厅里。
JANE: There is someone to see you, sir. In the morning-room.
罗切斯特:这时候?
ROCHESTER: At this hour?
简:他说有要紧事,先生,老远赶来的。从西印度群岛。
JANE: He says it's very important, sir. He's come a long way. From the West Indies.
布兰奇:噢,大鬼应了,是旅行。黑桃1,这表示什么?
Ace of spades. Then, what does that mean?
罗切斯特:啊,表示生活是无味的。
ROCHESTER: Oh! Only that life's an idiot.
罗切斯特:他是不是姓——,梅森?
ROCHESTER: Is his name Mason?
简:是的。出什么事了?
JANE: Yes, sir. What is wrong, sir?
罗切斯特:他要毁了我,毁了我的希望、理想。简,一旦别人嫌弃我,你会吗?
ROCHESTER: He can destroy me. Destroy my hopes, anyway, my dreams, Jane. What would you do if all shunned me?
简:我不会嫌弃你的。
JANE: I should not shun you, sir.
罗切斯特:你不怕为我而受到指责?
ROCHESTER: Could you dare censure for my sake?
简:什么事情?告诉我。
JANE: What is it? Tell me?
罗切斯特:去睡吧,就当没这回事。去。
ROCHESTER: Go to bed. Think no more of it. Go.
罗切斯特:喂,梅森
ROCHESTER: Promise……
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
65楼#
发布于:2017-10-02 08:45
(那天深夜,大家在沉睡中,突然……That deep night. Everybody falls into sound sleep. Suddenly)
梅森:(大叫)啊!罗切斯特!啊!
MASON: (Crying) Oh! Rochester! Oh!
(这尖叫声把大家从睡梦中惊醒,他们都来到走廊,看看出了什么事。The terrible scream shocks everybody in his sleep. All the guests come out into the passage to see what happened.)
英格拉姆男爵:我的天啊,这是什么叫声啊?
LORD INGRAM: Bless my soul, what cry was that!
费莱迪:这声音太可怕了!
FREDERICK: What an appalling noise.
布兰奇:太可怕了那叫声。
BLANCHE: What dreadful sound was that? That scream.
菲尔费克斯太太:他不在屋里。
MRS. FAIRFAX: He's not in his room.
坦特:罗切斯特先生到底去哪儿了?罗切斯特先生!
DENT: Where the devil is Rochester? Mr. Rochester.
罗切斯特:我在这儿、在这儿!哈哈哈……。
ROCHESTER: I'm here. I'm here.
坦特:这怎么回事啊?
DENT: What is this all about?
罗切斯特:有个佣人,作了个恶梦,他这个人有些冒冒失失,擅自把诸位随意剩下的红酒都灌下去了。害得我们大家虚惊一场。大家回屋子去吧,没事儿了,没事儿了。
ROCHESTER: A servant had a nightmare. He's nervous and excitable and he took it upon himself to finish the port you gentlemen so carelessly left behind. So should our consciences trouble us all. Go back to your rooms. It was nothing. Believe that.
罗切斯特:再见
ROCHESTER: Good night.
费莱迪:明天见
FREDERICK: Good night, sir.
(客人们各自回房间。The guests are going back to their own rooms.)
Tang Yu
souji_
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2024-11-13
66楼#
发布于:2017-10-03 07:11
坚持就是胜利!
楼主加油!
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
67楼#
发布于:2017-10-03 10:44
罗切斯特:你屋里有没有海绵、阿蒙尼亚?
ROCHESTER: Do you have a sponge in your room and some smelling salts?
简:有的。
JANE: Yes, sir.
罗切斯特:拿来。
ROCHESTER: Fetch them.
罗切斯特:啊,格兰其英格拉姆男爵,明天见
ROCHESTER: Oh, Blanche. Lord Ingram, good night, sir.
布兰奇与男爵:明天见
BLANCHE: Good night.
LORD INGRAM: Good night.
罗切斯特:(对简)来。
ROCHESTER: (to Jane) Come.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
68楼#
发布于:2017-10-04 08:36
(他们来到顶楼的小房间。罗切斯特让简等在门口,他自己进去。 梅森受伤躺在床上。 罗切斯特在内屋推一个人。They get to a small room on the top floor. Rochester leaves Jane at the door and goes in himself. Mason is lying in bed injured.)
罗切斯特:进去。
ROCHESTER:(Pushing someone into the inner room.) Go in!
(简听到几声人的重厚的哼哼声。她轻轻推开门,发现罗切斯特在锁门, 并拉上窗帘,然后转身叫简。Jane? hears several deep human groan. She slightly pushes the door and finds Rochester locking that door, drawing the curtain and then he returns to Jane.)
罗切斯特:进来。关上门,现在什么也别问。把海绵给我。看见血你不会晕吧?
ROCHESTER: Come in and close the door. And no questions. Not now. Give me the sponge. You don't turn sick at the sight of blood?
简:我想不会。……,啊!(简看到地板上扔着一把尖刀)
JANE: I think not, sir. Oh! ( Jane finds a knife with blood on the ground, she is going to pick it up. )
罗切斯特:别动!
ROCHESTER: Leave it!
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
69楼#
发布于:2017-10-05 07:57
梅森:对不起,我很想见见她。
MASON: I'm sorry. But I had to see her.
罗切斯特:傻瓜!你不会等等?(对简)来,按着海绵。这伤不重,我一会就来。
ROCHESTER: You're a fool. Couldn't you have waited? (to Jane) Here, hold the sponge. The wound isn't too much. I'll be back in a moment.
梅森:她咬我,她把刀子一松她就咬我。
MASON: She bit me. The knife fell from her hand and she bit me!
(简听到像什么东西摔碎的声音,然后又静下来。Then Jane hears a noise like something broken, then there is silence.)
罗切斯特:你走在前面,看大厅里有没有人。
ROCHESTER: Go ahead of me. See that no one is in the hall.
(罗切斯特抱梅森下楼,把他放在马车上,驱车离开,简送走他们。Rochester? takes Mason downstairs, puts him in a coach? and drives away. Jane sees them off.)
Tang Yu
souji_
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2024-11-13
70楼#
发布于:2017-10-05 19:54
谢谢分享谢谢分享
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
71楼#
发布于:2017-10-06 08:22
(桑费尔德府花园,次日凌晨,简一直等到罗切斯特归来。In the garden of Thornfield. At dawn, Jane keeps waiting till Rochester comes back.)
罗切斯特:还没睡?
ROCHESTER: Still awake?
简:没见你平安回来怎么能睡!梅森先生怎么样?
JANE: I could not sleep until I knew you were safe. How is Mr. Mason?
罗切斯特:他没事!有医生照顾。
ROCHESTER: He will be all right. He's with the doctor.
简:昨儿晚上你说要受到的危险,过去了?
JANE: And the danger you thought you were in last night, is that past?
罗切斯特:梅森不离开英国很难保证!但愿越快越好!
ROCHESTER: I can't vouch for that until Mason is out of England. Which will be soon, I hope.
简:他不象是一个蓄意要害你的人!
JANE: He did not seem a man willfully to injure you.
罗切斯特:当然不!他害我也可能出于无意!坐下。
ROCHESTER: No! But unintentionally he might. Sit down.
简:格雷斯·普尔究竟是谁?你为什么要留着她?
JANE: And what of Grace Poole? Why do you keep her on here?
罗切斯特:我别无办法!
ROCHESTER: I have no choice.
简:怎么会?
JANE: But surely……
罗切斯特:你忍耐一会儿,别逼着我回答!我,我现在多么依赖你!
唉,该怎么办?简!有这样一个例子,有个年青人,他从小就被宠爱坏了,他犯下个极大的错误。不是罪恶,是错误,它的后果是可怕的,唯一的逃避是逍遥在外,寻欢作乐。后来他遇见个女人,一个二十年里他从没见过的高尚女人,他重新找了生活的机会,可是世故人情阻碍了他,那个女人能无视这些吗?
ROCHESTER: Bear with me for a while. Don't press me for answers. I count on you more than you know.
Er! Advise me, Jane. I'll put a case to you of a boy, a young man……spoiled and indulged from youth, who commits a capital error. I don't say crime but……error. The consequences are dreadful. The only escape is exile and senseless pleasure. And then he meets a woman. A fine woman with qualities he has not met in twenty years. He has a chance of living like a human being again……only convention stands in the way. Can he ask her to defy.
简:你在说自己?罗切斯特先生?
JANE: You talk of yourself, Mr. Rochester?
罗切斯特:是的!
ROCHESTER: Yes.
简:每个人以自己的行为向上帝负责,不能要求别人承担自己的命运,更不能要求英格拉姆小姐!
JANE: We are each responsible to God for our actions, I……I? do not think we can ask others to share the burden. Least of all Miss Ingram.
罗切斯特:哼!你不觉得我娶了她,她可以使我获得完全的新生?
ROCHESTER: Don't you think if I married her……she would regenerate me with a vengeance?
简:既然你问我,我想不会!
JANE: Since you ask me, sir. No, I do not.
罗切斯特:你不喜欢她?说实话吧!
ROCHESTER: You do not like her? Come, be honest.
Tang Yu
souji_
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2024-11-13
72楼#
发布于:2017-10-06 08:22
谢谢你的分享谢谢你的分享
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
73楼#
发布于:2017-10-06 08:23
简:我想她对你不合适!
JANE: I don't think she is for you.
罗切斯特:啊哈,那么自信!那么谁合适?你有没有什么人可以推荐?哼!唉.你在这儿已经住惯了?
ROCHESTER: Oh! Presumption. And who is for me, then? Have you seen someone you could recommend? You have grown attached to Thornfield.
简:我在这儿很快活!
JANE: I have been happy here.
罗切斯特:你舍得离开这儿吗?
ROCHESTER: Would it grieve you to leave it?
简:离开这儿?
JANE: Leave it?
罗切斯特:结婚以后我不住这儿了!
ROCHESTER: When I marry I shall not want to live here.
简:当然!阿黛可以上学,我可以另找个事儿。……我要进去了!我冷!
JANE: Of course. Adele will go to school. I will find another post. I must go in, sir. I am cold.
罗切斯特:简!
ROCHESTER: Jane.
简:让我走吧!
JANE: Please, let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:等等!
ROCHESTER: Wait.
简:让我走!
JANE: Let me go!
罗切斯特:简!
ROCHESTER: Jane.
简:你为什么要跟我讲这些?她跟你与我无关!你以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?我也会的!如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我一定要使你难于离开我,就象现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这样!我们的精神是同等的,就如同你跟我经过坟墓将同样地站在上帝面前。
JANE: Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? Do you think because I am poor and plain I have no feelings? I promise you……if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty I should make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. Yet my spirit can address yours as if both of us had passed through the grave and stood before Him equal.
罗切斯特:简
ROCHESTER: Jane.
简:让我走吧!
JANE: Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你!我爱你!
ROCHESTER: I love you, I love you.
简:不!别拿我取笑了!
JANE: Please, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:取笑?我要你!布兰奇有什么?我对她不过是她父亲用以开恳土地的本钱!嫁给我!简!说你嫁我!
ROCHESTER: Foolish? I need you. What is Blanche to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's lands with. Marry me, Jane. Say you'll marry me.
简:是真的?
JANE: Do you mean it?
罗切斯特:唉!你呀!你的怀疑折磨着我!答应吧!答应吧!
ROCHESTER: You torture me with your doubts. Say yes.
(罗切斯特把简拉进怀中,亲吻Rochester takes Jane into his arms and kisses her)
罗切斯特:上帝饶恕我!别让任何人干扰我!她是我的!我的!
ROCHESTER: God forgive me. And let no man meddle with me……for I will keep her. Keep her.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
74楼#
发布于:2017-10-07 10:13
(芬丁,罗切斯特农场的房子。一个阳光明媚的日子。他们在花园手拉手地散步。At Ferndean, a country house of Rochester's farm. One Sunny day. They are taking a walk in the garden, hand in hand.)
罗切斯特:这儿就是芬丁,你舍得离开桑菲尔德到这儿来吗?
ROCHESTER: Ferndean. You won't mind er……leaving Thornfield for this?
简:有你在,有什么舍不得?
JANE: I should mind that if you are here.
罗切斯特:我们还要出去旅行。知道吗?十年以前我是带着股怨气跑遍了整个欧州,这次我要——,有个天使陪着我去。
ROCHESTER: And well travel too. You know……ten years ago……I flew through Europe half……mad with disgust and rage. Now I'll return with an angel as my guide.
简:我不是天使,可别这么想我。
JANE: I am not angel. Don't expect it of me.
罗切斯特:你怎么想我呢?
ROCHESTER: What do you expect of me?
简:恐怕你也会象现在这样,然后冷下来,戏弄人,冷冰冰的,然后就要靠我来哄你,等你觉得疲了,也许还会喜欢我。
JANE: For a while you'll be as you are now. Then you'll turn cool, then capricious; and then stern. And I'll have much to do to please you. But when you are well-used to me……perhaps you'll like me once again.
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
75楼#
发布于:2017-10-08 08:44
(桑菲尔德府前,第二天。梅森乘马车而至。The next day in front of Thornfield. Mason arrives at Thornfield by coach.)
梅森:我要见罗切斯特先生。
MASON: I'd like to see Mr. Rochester.
约翰:他去教堂了,我们主人今天结婚。
JHON: He is now in the church, our master is getting to marry today.
(教堂, 正举行婚礼。In the church, a wedding ceremony is going on.)
牧师:你的戒指。爱德华·菲尔费克斯·罗切斯特,你愿同这女人结为你的合法妻子,无论处顺境或逆境,富足或贫穷,疾病或健康,直到死亡你们才分离。
REV.WOOD: Have you the ring? Edward Fairfax Rochester, wilt thou have this woman for thy lawful wedded wife? For better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness or in health, until death you do part?
罗切斯特:我愿意。
ROCHESTER: I will.
牧师:你,简·爱,你愿同这男人结为你的合法丈夫,无论处顺境……
REV.WOOD: and wilt thou, Jane Eyre……have this man for thy lawful wedded husband……for better or ……
(牧师的话被一声大喊打断。The priest's speech is cut short by a loud voice.)
梅森:停止举行婚礼!我宣布,我宣布存在着阻碍!
MASON: The marriage must stop. I declare……I declare the existence of an impediment.
罗切斯特:继续。
ROCHESTER: Proceed!
梅森:我可以证实我的话,这是一个不可克服的阻碍!
MASON: I can prove my allegation. An insuperable impediment exists.
罗切斯特:继续。
ROCHESTER: Go on!
牧师:罗切斯特先生,我不能继续。(对梅森)这是一个什么样的阻碍?
REV.WOOD: Mr. Rochester, I can't go on! (to Mason) What is the nature of this impediment?
梅森:罗切斯特先生娶过妻子,她还活着。她住在桑菲尔德。
MASON: Mr. Rochester has a wife now living. She is at Thornfield Hall.
牧师:这不可能!我怎么不知道?
REV.WOOD: Impossible! I would know of it.
梅森:4月里我还见过她。她是我姐姐!罗切斯特先生,你这样做是不对的!
MASON: I saw her there last April. She's my sister! I'm sorry, Rochester, but it is not right!
罗切斯特:对,这样做是不对,把一个人永远打入地狱才是对的!去看看我妻子,你应该去。还有你。你也去看看,简,一定要去!走。
ROCHESTER: No, by God it is not right! Only right to condemn a man to eternal hell! You shall see my wife, Wood, I owe you that much……and this girl. You shall see her, too, Jane. I insist. Come.
Tang Yu
souji_
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2024-11-13
76楼#
发布于:2017-10-09 08:55
坚持就是胜利!
楼主加油!
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
77楼#
发布于:2017-10-09 09:33
(他们赶回家。罗切斯特领众人到顶楼小房间,众人发现了格雷斯·普尔和一疯女人。她高高的个子,又浓又黑的头发披在肩上。她面对着墙,毫无表情地坐在椅子上。They hurry home. Rochester leads them to the small room on the top floor, where they find Grace Poole and a mad woman. She is tall with thick dark hair hanging down her back. Facing the wall, she sits on a chair motionlessly.)
罗切斯特:这,就是我妻子,这就是我所经历的唯一的美满婚姻。嗯?今天还好吗,普尔太太?
ROCHESTER: This is my wife. Such is the sole conjugal embrace I am ever to know. Well! And how are we today, Mrs. Poole?
格雷斯·普尔:我们还好,谢谢,耍点脾气,闹得还不凶。
GRACE POOLE: We're tolerable, thank you, sir. Snappish, but not outrageous.
罗切斯特:伯莎·梅森·罗切斯特。她家三代有疯病,可是他们看我年轻无知没告诉我,甚至在结婚的晚上她想杀死我。你看,简,你看,我象爱你一样爱过她。……该拿她怎么办,你们说,把她送进疯人院,交给一些陌生人打她、用冷水浇她?……你们有没有去过疯人院?!
ROCHESTER: Bertha Mason Rochester. Mad through three generations. Though I, in my……naivety……was never told, who even tried to murder me on our wedding night. Look at her, Jane. Look at her. But I loved her once, as I love you now. What should I do with her? Tell me. Confine her to an asylum, to the care of strangers where they will beat her and throw cold water on her? Have you ever been in an asylum?
(发现简已离去,转身对伯莎finds Jane gone and turns to Bertha)
罗切斯特:好吧,伯莎,我们今天作什么?我给你弹弹琴、唱歌;我们坐一起听你讲讲你的黄金时代?我睡着的时候,你把我的头抱在怀里……,好吗?……好吗?
ROCHESTER: Well, Bertha, what shall we do tonight? Shall I play for you? And sing? Will you sit with me and tell me the story of your day? Shall you hold my head on your breast……whilst I sleep? Shall you? Shall you?
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
78楼#
发布于:2017-10-10 10:04
(三天后,客厅,罗切斯特坐在壁炉前的沙发椅子上,简走出房间,进客厅来。Three days later, in the drawing room. Rochester sits in an armchair before the fire when Jane comes out her room and enters. )
罗切斯特:你,到底出来了。你一个人关在屋里苦着自己,一句责怪的话也没有?没有!用这个来惩罚我?我不是有心要这样儿伤你,你相信吗?我说什么也不会伤你!我只能这样!要全都告诉你,我就会失去你,那我还不如死了!
ROCHESTER: So, you've come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach. Nothing? Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you, like this. Do you believe that? I would not hurt you, not for the world. What was I to do? Confess everything? I should've lost you. I might as well lose my life.
简:你失去我了,爱德华,我也失去了你。
JANE: You have lost me, Edward. And I have lost you.
罗切斯特:不。……为什么跟我说这个!加重对我的惩罚?简!我真尝够了!我生平第一次找到真正的爱。你不要把它拿走!
ROCHESTER: No! Why do you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I have been through……For the first time……I have found what I can truly love. Don't take it away from me.
简:我得离开你!
JANE: I must leave you.
罗切斯特:你怎么不听我话!
ROCHESTER: Jane, will you listen to me?
简:我不能住这儿,做你情妇!
JANE: I will not live as your mistress.
罗切斯特:你想来想去就是想这个?想做爱德华?罗切斯特太太?
ROCHESTER: Is that all that's important to you? To be Mrs. Edward Rochester?
简:你真的认为我想这个?
JANE: Can you really believe I think that?
罗切斯特:我当然这么认为!你说你爱我!你怎么能想到离开我?
ROCHESTER: What am I supposed to believe? You say you love me. How can you think of leaving me then.
简:爱德华,做你情妇我会成什么了?靠人施舍,成了一个没地位的寄生者!我没权力在这儿,所有权力在你那儿,丝毫不在我这儿!
JANE: Edward, what would I be as your mistress? A hanger-on? A dependent with……with no place of my own? No right to be here. All rights would be on your side……none on mine.
罗切斯特:权力!你说话象个律师!我所有的一切都是你的,你还要什么呢?
ROCHESTER: Rights! You talk like a lawyer! Everything that's mine is yours. What more can I give you?
简:什么也不要,不要,只要你……。
JANE: I want nothing. Nothing. Only you.
罗切斯特:那别走!简!
ROCHESTER: Then stay, Jane.
简:我要再来找你的话,我是做为同等的人,我不能少于这一点,即使被我爱的人。
JANE: When I come to you, Edward, I come to you as an equal. I will not be less. Even for the man I love.
罗切斯特:唉,你是想从此我们各走各的路了!
ROCHESTER: You mean to go one way in the world and let me go another.
简:是的。
JANE: Yes.
罗切斯特:不能这样!我们做什么没有人会在乎的!
ROCHESTER: This is wicked! Who in the world care what we do?
简:我在乎!你的妻子她还活着!
JANE: I care. You have a wife still living.
罗切斯特:活着?哼!
ROCHESTER: Living. Huh!
简:她是还活着!不管上帝是怎么样地在安排她,她还活着,她也无能为力!我不愿意在夜里偷偷溜过她身边,睡到你床上来。
ROCHESTER: She still lives! And whatever state God has seen fit to visit on her, she still lives. She can't help what she is. I will not slip past her in the night to take my place in your bed.
罗切斯特:把我扔回去吧,扔进过去的生活。
ROCHESTER: You fling me back then? Upon the life I lived before.
简:你跟我都无法选择。人活着就是为了含辛茹苦。你会在我忘了你之前先忘了我。
JANE: You need no more choose that than I. You are born to strive and endure. You will forget me before I forget you.
罗切斯特:你简直把我说成个骗子!走吧!走吧!如果你把我看成这样的人。简!等等!……等等,
ROCHESTER: You make a liar of me with such language. Go then, go! If that's all I have seemed to you. Jane, wait! Wait!
罗切斯特:别急于决定,等一会儿,再等一会儿……。
ROCHESTER: Don't decide too soon. Wait awhile. Wait just awhile.
(次日清晨, 壁炉里的火灭了。罗切斯特醒来,未看见简。罗切斯特在府内到处找寻,疯狂地高喊。The next early morning. The fire in the fireplace is out. Rochester wakes and doesn't see Jane. He is looking for her everywhere in the house and shouting madly.)
罗切斯特:噢,简……。简!
ROCHESTER: Jane! Jane!
Tang Yu
tangyu
齐天大圣
齐天大圣
  • 最后登录2019-03-21
79楼#
发布于:2017-10-11 09:43
(简决心已下,她离开桑菲尔德,先乘马车,然后徒步走过野地。她赶上了雨。精神上和体力上的折磨,终于使她晕倒了。她被里沃尔斯一家救了。But Jane has made up her mind. She leaves in a coach first. Then she walks across the wild fields. She is caught in a rain. Tortured mentally and physically, she faints. She is rescued by the River's family.)
戴安娜:她到底是谁?
DIANA: Who can she be?
玛丽:你看圣约翰,她不是这儿的人,对吗?
MARY: She's not from around here, d'you think, St. Jhon?
圣约翰:从来没见过……(简躺在床上,慢慢睁开眼。)你在荒原上昏倒了,你是谁?我们去找个你认识的人来。
ST. JOHN: I've never seen her. (Jane is lying in bed. Slowly she opens her eyes.) You collapsed on the Moors. Who are you? Can we send for someone you know?
玛丽:她究竟是什么人?
MARY: I wonder who she is?
戴安娜:她很秀气,不像个佣人。她究竟要上哪去?
DIANA: She looks refined. Not a working woman. I wonder where she was going?
简:噢,上帝呀。
JANE: Oh, God!
Tang Yu
游客

返回顶部