edgarlu
  • 最后登录
阅读:1893回复:9

求助,雙語朗誦的素材

楼主#
更多 发布于:2004-10-15 16:58
上次換了工作以後就很久沒上配音網了,最近才發現老賬號都被刪了,只好自己重新申請了一次
大家好,別來無恙啊?
最近參加了上海地區一個小規模的雙語朗誦比賽
僥幸過了初復試,不過兩次都因爲朗誦素材不理想受了點挫折
決賽希望能找到比較適合自身條件的素材
請論壇裏的各位不吝賜教
對素材的要求:
3分鐘以内
名著節選、著名人物演講、電影獨白片斷皆可
適合慷慨華麗型聲音,希望有足夠的表演空間
不勞煩提供音視頻資料或者是資料全文,只要提供綫索,我可以自己去search
謝謝

edgarlu
  • 最后登录
1楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 00:59
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
附上前兩次使用的素材
第一次為莎士比亞歷史劇“亨利五世”中的戰前演説\"Saint Crispin\';s Day\",片斷
問題:
1、篇幅稍短
2、因是戰前演説,慷慨有餘而轉折不足
下附英文全文:
“Saint Crispin’s Day”

This day is called the feast of Crispian:
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is named,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall see this day and live old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say \';To-morrow is Saint Crispin\';s:\';
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say \';These wounds I had on Crispin\';s day.\';

Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
But he\';ll remember with advantages
What feats he did that day: then shall our names.
Familiar in their mouths as household words
Harry the king, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,
Be in their flowing cups freshly remember\';d.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne\';er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember\';d;

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne\';er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin\';s day.
edgarlu
  • 最后登录
2楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 00:59
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
第二次使用的是\"Scent of a woman\"(女人香)的聽證會演說
問題:
1、因需要第二者參與,非100%獨白,遭扣分
2、篇幅稍長,超時
3、同樣的問題,慷慨有餘轉折不足
下附英文全文:
Scene of a woman
Trask: Mr. Sims, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
Slade: Mr. Sims doesn\';t want it. He doesn\';t need to labeled: \"Still worthy of being a \';Baird Man.\';\" What the hell is that? What is your motto here? \"Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide\" -- anything short of that we\';re gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentlemen, when the shoot hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay. Here\';s Charlie facing the fire; and there\';s George hidin\'; in big Daddy\';s pocket. And what are you doin\';? You\';re gonna reward George and destroy Charlie. What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys puttin\'; on here today. I mean, the only class in this act is sittin\'; next to me. And I\';m here to tell ya this boy\';s soul is intact. It\';s non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here -- and I\';m not gonna say who -- offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn\';t sellin\';.
Trask: Sir, you are out of order!
Slade: Outta order? I\';ll show you outta order! You don\';t know what outta order is, Mr. Trask! I\';d show you but I\';m too old; I\';m too tired; I\';m too f\\*\\*kin\'; blind. If I were the man I was five years ago I\';d take a FLAME-THROWER to this place! Outta order. Who the hell you think you\';re talkin\'; to? There was a time I could see. And I have seen boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn\';t nothin\'; like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that. You think you\';re merely sendin\'; this splendid foot-soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are executin\'; his SOUL!! And why?! Because he\';s not a Baird man! Baird men, ya hurt this boy, you\';re going to be Baird Bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, f*k YOU too!
Mr. Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
Slade: I\';m not finished! As I came in here, I heard those words, \"cradle of leadership.\" Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall. And it has fallen here; it has fallen. I don\';t know if Charlie\';s silence here today is right or wrong. I\';m not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won\';t sell anybody out to buy his future!! And that, my friends, is called integrity! That\';s called courage! Now that\';s the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew. But I never took it. You know why? It was too d\\*amn hard. Now here\';s Charlie. He\';s come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It\';s the right path. It\';s a path made of principle -- that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy\';s future in your hands, committee. It\';s a valuable future. Believe me. Don\';t destroy it! Protect it. Embrace it. It\';s gonna make ya proud one day -- I promise you.
永远热爱辽艺
版主
版主
  • 最后登录2021-03-24
  • 网站建设奖
  • 优秀管理员
3楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 03:30
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
好久不见包子~
女人香的这段我也抄过,顺便放上中文吧
Trask: I\';m going to recommend to the Disciplinary Committee
下面我要向纪律委员会建议
That you be expelled
开除你的学籍
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar
席梦思先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者
Slade: But not snitch
却不是告密者
Trask:Excuse me
请原谅再说一遍
Slade:No, I don\';t think I will
不,我不会原谅你
Trask:Mr.Slade
斯莱德先生
Slade:This is such a crock of shit! ...Ha
这纯粹是一堆狗屁话
Trask:Please watch your language Mr.slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks
请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营
Mr.Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up
席梦思先生,我给你最后一次机会申辩
Slade:Mr.Simms doesn\';t want it
席梦思先生不需要申辩
He doesn\';t need to be labeled still worthy of being a Baird man
他不需要被贴上,无愧于拜尔德人之类的标签
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么?
What is your motto here?
你们的校训是什么?
Boys, inform on your classmates
孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告
Save your hide, anything short of that, we can gonna burn you at the stake?
要是隐瞒,不能彻底交待就把你们放在火上烤
Well, gentleman
看吧,先生们
When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay
当子弹扫过来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人屹立不动
Here’s Charlie, facing the fire, and there\';s George
这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治呢?
Hiding in big daddy\';s pocket
躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了
And what are you doing?  You’re gonna reward George and destroy Charlie
你要怎么做?你要做的是奖赏乔治,毁掉查理
Trask:Are you finish, Mr.Slade?
你讲完了吗?斯莱德先生
Slade:No, I\';m just getting warmed up
不,我才刚刚开了个头
I don\';t know who went to this place
我不知道那些有名的校友是谁
William Howard Taff? William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever
威廉霍华德塔夫?威廉詹宁斯布赖特?威廉退尔?管他呢
Their spirit is dead
他们的精神已经死了
If they ever had one, it’s gone
就算曾经有过也不在了
You’re building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches
你眼下正在打造,用来运送告密者的远洋轮
And if you think you’re preparing these minnows for manhood
要是你以为你正在把他们培养成男子汉
You’d better think again
那么你想错了
Because I say you are killing the very spirit
因为你杀死的恰恰正是这种精神
This institution proclaims it instills  
也就是这学校所宣称的立校精神!
What a sham, what kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?
多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧?
I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me
在这件事情当中唯一可夸奖的人,就坐在我身边
I\';m here to tell you this boy\';s soul is intact
让我告诉你这孩子的品行,无可挑剔
It’s non-negotiable, you know how I know?
这是不容置疑的,以为我不知道?
Someone here and I\';m not gonna say who, offered to buy it
这里有人,我不说是谁,想收买它
Only Charlie here wasn\';t selling
查理不会出卖灵魂
Trask:Sir, you’re out of order
不要破坏规矩!
Slade:Out of order, I show you out of order
让你见识见识破坏规矩!
You don\';t know what out of order is, Mr. Trask
你不知道什么是破坏规矩特拉斯克先生
I’d show you
真该让你见识见识
But i\';m too old, I’m too tired, and I\';m too f\\*\\*king blind
可我太老了,我太累了,该死我还是个瞎子
If I were the man I was five years ago, I’d take a flamethrower to this place!
要是五年前我会拿把火焰喷射器把这烧了!
Out of order, who the hell you think you\';re talking to?
破坏规矩,你以为在和谁说话?
I’ve been around, you know? There was a time I could see
我可是久经沙场,那时候我还能看得见
And I have seen, boys like these, be younger than these
我看见的是,像他们这么大的孩子们
Their arms torn out, their legs ripped off
胳膊被炸断了,双腿被截断了
But there is nothing like the sight, of an amputated spirit
可我从来没见过孩子们的精神,有过任何程度的缺损
There is no prosthetic for that
他们,从不缺少这种精神
You think you\';re merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs
你以为你只是把这个优秀的战士遣送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此就万事大吉了吗?
But I say you are executing his soul!
可我要说,你正在谋杀这个孩子的精神!
And why? Because he\';s not a Baird man
为什么?就因为他不是个拜尔德人
Baird men, you hurt this boy you\';re gonna be Baird bums, the lot here
拜尔德人,你们伤害了这个孩子你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是
And Harry, Jimmy. Trent, wherever you are out there, f\\*\\*k you too!
哈瑞,吉米,特伦特,不管你们坐在哪儿,见你们的鬼!
Trask:Stand down Mr.Slade
请你肃静斯莱德先生
Slade:I\';m not finished, as I came in here
我还没说完呢,我刚一进到这里
I heard those words, cradle of leadership
就听到那些话,未来领袖的摇篮
Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
可是如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了
And it has fallen here, it has fallen
它已经掉了,它堕落了
Makers of men, creators of leaders
造就青年,培养未来的领袖
Be careful what kind of leaders you\';re producing here
要小心你们正在培养什么样的领袖?
I don\';t know if Charlie\';s silence here today is right or wrong
我不知道,今天查理保持沉默是对还是错
I\';m not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this
我虽然不是法官,但我可以告诉你
He won\';t sell anybody out, to buy his future
他不会为了自己的前途,而出卖任何人
And that my friends is call integrity, that’s called courage
朋友们,这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气!
Now that\';s the stuff leaders should be made of
这才是未来领袖所应该具有的品质
Now I have come to the crossroads in my life
现在我到了一个人生的十字路口
I always knew, what the right path was
我一向知道,哪条路是正确的
Without exception, I knew
这毋庸置疑我知道
But I never took it, you know why?
可我没走,为什么?
It was too d\\*amn hard
因为做到这一点非常艰难
Now here\';s Charlie, he\';s come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path
轮到查理了,他也在十字路口,他必须选择一条路
It’s the right path, it\';s a path made principle, that leads to character
一条正确的路,一条有原则的路,成全他人格的路
Let him continue on his journey
让他沿着这条路继续走
You hold this boy\';s future in your hands, committee
这孩子的前途掌握在你们手里,委员们
It’s a valuable future
他会前途无量的
Believe me
相信我
Don\';t destroy it ,protect it ,embrace it
别毁了他,保护他,支持他,拥抱他
It’s gonna make you proud one day, I promise you
我保证有一天你们会为此而骄傲
永远热爱辽艺
版主
版主
  • 最后登录2021-03-24
  • 网站建设奖
  • 优秀管理员
4楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 03:36
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
Any Given Sunday(挑战星期天)最后一场Al Pacino的战前演说我觉得可以一试吧,是Al Pacino的个人独白,不需要第二者,篇幅比女人香稍短(女人香在5分半左右,这篇在4分半左右)
永远热爱辽艺
版主
版主
  • 最后登录2021-03-24
  • 网站建设奖
  • 优秀管理员
5楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 03:37
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
附上Any Given Sunday的那段素材:
I don\';t know what to say,really.
我真的不知该说什么了
Three minutes...
还有三分钟
...till the biggest battle of our professional lives.
职业生涯最重要的关键战
All comes down to today.
就在今天即将到来
Either we heal as a team or we\';re gonna crumble.
我们若不能团结作战就等着被对手痛宰
Inch by inch, play by play, till we\';re finished.
一寸接一寸,一档接一档,直到比赛结束
We\';re in hell right now, gentlemen.
我们现在身处地狱之中
Believe me.
相信我
And we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us...
我们可以束手就擒任人宰割
...or we can fight our way back into the light.
也可以全力反扑,浴血奋战
We can climb out of hell...
我们可以慢慢爬出这地狱
...one inch at a time.
一寸接着一寸
Now,I can\';t do it for you.
现在,我没办法替你们完成
I\';m too old.
我太老了
I look around, I see these young faces, and I think...
环顾四周,我看到一群年轻人
I mean I made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make.
我犯了中年男子都会犯的错
I pissed away all my money, believe it or not.
我花天酒地乱花钱
I chased off anyone who\';s ever loved me.
把爱我的人都不当一回事
And lately, I can\';t even stand the face I see in the mirror.
最近,我甚至不敢看着镜中的自己
You know, when you get old in life, things get taken from you.
等你们渐渐变老了,一切都会离你而去
I mean, that\';s part of life.
而这都是命中注定
But you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
但直到你们开始失去了才会明白
You find out life\';s this game of inches.
你们会发现生命也是慢慢积累
So is football.
就跟美式足球一样
Because in either game, life or football...
无论是生命还是美式足球
...the margin for error is so small...
容许犯错的空间都很小
...I mean one-half a step too late or early, and you don\';t quite make it.
早了半步,或晚了半步都是失败
One half-second too slow,too fast, you don\';t quite catch it.
慢了半秒,或快了半秒都是没接到球
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
寸寸土地都在我们四周和脚下
They\';re in every break of the game, every minute, every second.
每场球的分分秒秒都要把握
On this team, we fight for that inch.
我们同心协力一寸一寸的攻下
On this team, we tear ourselves and everyone else around us, to pieces for that inch.
我们要牺牲一切奋勇前进不容许前方敌军阻挡,一寸一寸的攻过来
We claw with our fingernails for that inch...
我们要全力一寸一寸地前进
...because we know when we add up all those inches...
因为我们知道,撑到最后我们攻下的寸寸战场
...that\';s gonna make the f\\*\\*king difference between winning and losing!
就是赢家和失败者的差别
Between living and dying!
就是生死存亡的关键
I\';ll tell you this. In any fight it\';s the guy who\';s willing to die who\';s gonna win that inch.
告诉你们,任何战役愿意捐躯的人终会赢得每一寸战场
And I know if I\';m gonna have any life anymore...
我知道,支持我活下去的理由
it\';s because I\';m still willing to fight and die for that inch.
Because that\';s what living is!
因为生命就是如此
The six inches in front of your face!
你面前的六寸的战场你就得攻下
Now I can\';t make you do it!
现在,我无法强迫你们去牺牲
You gotta look at the guy next to you!
你们必须依赖你身旁的队友
Look into his eyes!
看着他的眼睛
I think you\';re gonna see a guy who\';ll go that inch with you!
你们一定看到了一个愿意和你并肩作战的战友
You\';re gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team...
你们一定看到了一个愿意为球队牺牲的队友
...because he knows, when it comes down to it...
因为他知道,只要时机到了
...you\';re gonna do the same for him!
你们也会为他做同样的事
That\';s a team, gentlemen!
这就是团队合作,各位
And either we heal now, as a team...
我们若不能团结奋战
...or we will die as individuals.
我们就一个个任人宰割
That\';s football, guys.
这就是美式足球,小伙子们
That\';s all it is.
我说完了
Now,what are you gonna do?
现在,你们要做什么?
永远热爱辽艺
版主
版主
  • 最后登录2021-03-24
  • 网站建设奖
  • 优秀管理员
6楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 04:21
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
音频资料我这也有,你要不?
edgarlu
  • 最后登录
7楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 05:23
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
呵呵呵,你好啊
不说我还真忘了,包子就是我
谢了,辽艺,女人香是我复赛用的,中文已经有了,我找不到就自己翻了一下
any given sunday我也有了,音频我也有,谢谢啦
这篇我也考虑过,不过呢....有点小问题,第一那段台词整段还是超过了三分钟,而且不容易压缩,第二al pacino的台词里总是有点f***和s***什么的,删了就表现不出气势,不删评为那里不好交待,女人香我已经伤透脑筋了,所以说还是打算再找找
不过谢谢你啦,辽艺
还有建议多提阿
永远热爱辽艺
版主
版主
  • 最后登录2021-03-24
  • 网站建设奖
  • 优秀管理员
8楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 06:51
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
Any Given Sunday里就一句有f***,而且这句话中这个词可以去掉~
永远热爱辽艺
版主
版主
  • 最后登录2021-03-24
  • 网站建设奖
  • 优秀管理员
9楼#
发布于:2004-10-16 07:07
求助,雙語朗誦的素材
<BraveHeart>里威廉·华莱士的战前豪言,<A Few Good Man>杰克·尼科尔森最后庭上的那段话,<The Shawshank>摩根·弗里曼最后的假释询问
暂时想到这些
游客

返回顶部