在本季结束时,你会觉得他是最窝囊的一个男人——憋死在女权之下。他是这个冷漠家庭的牺牲品。这也许和他的性癖好有关,毕竟他是一个会在高潮时流泪的人。

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Julie Mayer
懂事的孩子,妈妈的好帮手。

Susan Mayer
单身母亲,有个懂事的女儿和一个混账的前夫。她追求紫藤街的新邻居Mike Delfino可谓磕磕绊绊。之间闹出不少笑话。

Mike Delfino
帅气的新邻居,Susan的“目标”……等等,他来到这里是另有目的的,他也有个“目标”……

Edie Britt
典型的荡妇。其实她人不坏——比起那些藏着罪恶秘密的人来说,她很简单。曾经,网球教练、维修工甚至是神父都被她“征服”。现在,她的新目标是Mike,要和Susan展开血战。

Lynette Scavo
她可不简单,昔日的女强人——可现在他却得照顾“魔鬼”一样的三个男孩子和一个婴儿——看得出她的老公有多么“重视”她了吧?

Tom Scavo
一个不错的丈夫,差劲的父亲。他把一切都投在工作上,唯一“报答”自己妻子的就是让她怀孕4次。

Carlos Solis
一个生意人。没别的。他不怕美丽的妻子生气,因为他会买来所有名贵的东西哄她开心。他为了生意可以不顾一切,所以他会被调查局软禁在家。她最不能容忍的就是妻子的不忠,而这恰恰发生了。

Gabrielle Solis
美女,绝对养眼。不仅有钱,还有姿色,吸引了未成年的小园丁拜倒在她的裙下。她不一定爱这个大孩子,就如同搞不懂自己是爱老公还是爱他的钱一样。

John
年轻、帅气的小园丁。糟糕的是就是爱上了有夫之妇,更糟的是,那个女人并不懂的一朵“完美的玫瑰”意味着什么。

Paul Young
他简直是个谜。深不可测,而又好似危机重重。就像他妻子的死一样,是最黑暗的一个谜……

Zach Young
上下两位的儿子。很他们一样,充满了秘密。所作所为,所思所想,不是他这么大孩子应该有的。注意我没说是亲生儿子……

Mary Alice Young
没有她,就没有接下来的故事。她的自杀,直接或间接的揭开了每个人心中的那个秘密。她这么做的原因是什么?第一季的结尾揭晓……

本剧的图书:
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES--BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

版权所属
HYPERION
www.HyperionBooks.com
Jacket design by Number Seventeen, NYC

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
copyright 2005 Touchstone Television. All Rights Reserved.
Text and cover art copyright 2005 Touchstone Television and ABC, Inc.
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of the Publisher.

[img]http://www.51r6.com/forum/attachments/P1017664_i07c9QQyENJX.jpg[/img]

本剧dvd(六区正版)

疯狂主妇  DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
博韦家庭娱乐有限公司出品
中影音像出版社出版
中录德加拉家庭娱乐有限公司发行
PAL制
6DVD9
包装:外封为硬纸盒,内为普通PP盒。外为汉化版,内为英文版
碟片
可选中英文两种版本菜单
片头警告不可跳过。
菜单
动态菜单,背景为本片的主题乐。
画质
不知是我对PAL制存有偏见还是怎么,我感觉画面不是很清晰,但也还凑合。
音效
英语杜比5.1和中文对白2.0。对以一部情景剧,5.1的英文也算是尽职尽责了,只是2.0的中文也许是录音的瑕疵,效果差劲。
字幕
英语、中文对白两条字幕。在播放过程不能随意切换。
花絮
本套碟没有花絮。

顺便提一下配音,虽然混音做的差劲,但配得还是说得过去的,比央视配得好。奇怪的是有几个角色还是央视版的人配的,有些换了人。
另外,这套盘的内容确实有在电视上没看到的,可至于说是不是没经过删减,我没看过原版,不好断言。

剧集目录:
1 师奶杀手
2 暗涌汹潮
3 貌合神离
4 女人的秘密
5 人心难测
6 婆媳过招
7 无所不用其极
8 罪与罚
9 多疑的心
10 新仇旧恨
11 回到常轨
12 与死神为邻
13 责任谁属
14 情人佳节
15 晴天霹雳
16 黑名单
17 喜从天降
18 养子不教谁之过
19 人生伴侣
20 醋海生波
21 婚姻万岁
22 人生无常
23 真相大白

[img]http://www.dangdang.com/dd2001/getimage_big.asp?id=9127620[/img]

[img]http://www.51r6.com/forum/attachments/1tDOxLLLtaW92M28MQ==_3KQvaIbyKh8t.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.51r6.com/forum/attachments/1tDOxLLLtaW92M28Mg==_PYJwv2j0s6dj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.51r6.com/forum/attachments/1f3GrL3Yzbw=_HKcnH1TaFkSF.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.51r6.com/forum/attachments/1f3GrL3Yzbwy_cehOMCk5kbkD.jpg[/img]

经典对白,你会看到有多幽默,又有多绝望……

这边,Susan为接近新来的水管工Mike而绞尽脑汁,那边却已有人(Edie)捷足先登了。这时响起了Mary Alice的画外音
Mary Alice
: Susan had met the enemy. And she? Was a slut.

面对三个淘气鬼,Lynette得使出浑身解数
Lynette
: Now listen to me, you are going to behave. I will not be humiliated in front of the entire neighborhood. And just so you know that I'm serious, I am...
[takes a piece of paper out of her pocket]
Porter Scavo: What's that?
Lynette: Santa's cell phone number!
Preston Scavo: How'd you get that?
Lynette: I know someone, who knows someone, who knows an elf. And if any of you acts up, so help me I will call Santa and tell him you  want socks for Christmas! All right, are you willing to risk that?

Lynette以为可以帮到别人,可常常事与愿违
Tom
: I love you because you did the right thing, and I admire your bravery.
Lynette: And I love you because you find ways to compliment me when you could just say, "I told you so."
[They kiss, then Tom says something in sign language]
Lynette: You just signed "I told you so", didn't you?
Tom: You'll never prove it.

药剂师George暗恋着Bree,他受邀与Van De Kamp一家共进晚餐,早就对George没好感的Andrew怎能放弃这大好机会,但是……
Andrew Van De Kamp
: So, George, can I ask you a question? And it's kind of personal.
George Williams: Sure.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Have you ever actually been with a woman?
George Williams: [chuckling] Excuse me?
Andrew Van De Kamp: Well, let's be honest. I think it's obvious by the way that you talk and act that you're not a player, so I was just curious to find out if you had ever actually gotten in the game.
George Williams: My experience with women is none of your business.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Oh, I think it is. I mean, you're dating my mom. And we both know that at your age, dating's a little more than just holding hands.
George Williams: We're not dating exactly.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Oh, sure you are. And you know what? I think  it's great. But I wanna make sure my mom's happy, you know, and it would really set my mind at ease to know that she's with a guy that knows how to please a lady.
George Williams: This is inappropriate.
Andrew Van De Kamp: You know, my parents had a great sex life. Man, I heard 'em through the wall of my bedroom once.
George Williams: Please shut up.
Andrew Van De Kamp: You should've heard my mom, too. She had this...  this weird moan. It was kind of like, um...
[Andrew makes a moan that's followed by an unh!]
Andrew Van De Kamp: Isn't that bizarre? That's the sound my mom makes when she climaxes.
[a dumbfounded George looks at Andrew while Bree and Danielle enter with cobblers]
Bree Van De Kamp: Okay, time for cobbler. Sorry, one of the dessert  plates doesn't match. I tried to replace it, but it's Spode Florence. It's a rare pattern. It belonged to my grandmother. But hopefully once you taste the dessert, you'll forget all about it.
George Williams: I'm not hungry.
Bree Van De Kamp: George, you have to have this. It's absolutely scrumptious.
[Bree takes a bite]
Bree Van De Kamp: Mmm. Mmm!
[George looks from Bree to Andrew, who points to Bree and mouths "That's it." George slams his fist and stands up]
George Williams: Go to your room!
Andrew Van De Kamp: Isn't that weird? That's the sound my mom makes when she climaxes!

Bree得知Andrew可能是gay,便找来了牧师Sikes
Bree
: Andrew, you remember Reverend Sikes, don't you?
Andrew Van De Kamp: Oh, come on.
Bree: Um, Reverend, why don't you, um, have seat, and I will get some refreshments?
[the reverend sits down at the dining room table where Andrew is sitting and Rex is pouring wine]
Reverend Sikes: Ah. So, Andrew, it's been a long time.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Yes. Yes, it has.
Bree: Would you like some water? I have flat or bubbly.
Reverend Sikes: Oh, bubbly, please. So, your mother tells me you've started having some sexual desires for other boys.
[Andrew stares at his mother who smiles back lovingly. Andrew looks at the wine]
Andrew Van De Kamp: I don't suppose I could get some of that.
Rex Van De Kamp: I'm gonna need every drop.
Reverend Sikes: And over the years, we've had so many young people come to our ministry hating themselves for their unnatural desires, and within a few months, they've found an inner peace and a tranquility that is nothing short of miraculous.
Bree Van De Kamp: Oh.
[Bree reaches over and touches Andrew's arm. Andrew smiles back at his mother]
Reverend Sikes: And all it takes is a little faith and a desire to change.
Andrew Van De Kamp: I'm sorry, but I, I really don't want to talk about my sex life.
Bree Van De Kamp: Well, that's just too bad, because this needs to be discussed.
Reverend Sikes: Bree, please, let the boy speak. Go on.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Well, I appreciate your offer to help. I do. But I don't hate myself. So, I'm good.
Reverend Sikes: Son, I know what it's like to be a teenager. It's a very confusing time.
Andrew Van De Kamp: I'm not confused. I know exactly who I am.
Bree Van De Kamp: Reverend, I don't mean to criticize, but it sounds  like you're giving up.
Reverend Sikes: Well, we can't force him on the path of righteousness. He himself has got to want to make the journey.
Bree Van De Kamp: Well, then, what do we do, just stand by while he  starts dating boys?
[to Andrew]
Bree Van De Kamp: And by the way, the correct word is not "gay." It's "sodomy."
Rex Van De Kamp: We're in the middle of dinner.
Bree Van De Kamp: So?
Rex Van De Kamp: So, can you at least wait until desert before  calling our son a sodomite?
Bree Van De Kamp: How you can sit there and be so casual is beyond me.
Rex Van De Kamp: For starters, I knew this dinner was a bad idea the moment you suggested it.
Bree Van De Kamp: Well, at least I'm trying to be pro-active!
Reverend Sikes: Please, there's no need to get upset.
Bree Van De Kamp: I am upset because there is a problem here and no-one seems to notice it but me.
Rex Van De Kamp: As far as I'm concerned, if Andrew is happy with who he is, then it is our job to support him!
[brief silence]
Bree Van De Kamp: [to Andrew] Your father is into S&M.
Rex Van De Kamp: Bree!
Bree Van De Kamp: He makes me beat him with a riding crop and I let him. It's no wonder you're perverted. Look who your parents are.
[Bree gets up and leaves]
Rex Van De Kamp: Excuse me.
[Rex leaves too]
Andrew Van De Kamp: [to Reverend Sikes] What a fun night. You know, we should really do this again sometime.

Mary Alice的话外音
Mary Alice
: Yes, each new day in suburbia brings with it a new set of lies. The worst are the ones we tell ourselves right before we fall asleep. We whisper them in the dark, telling ourselves we're happy, or that he's happy. That we can change, or that he will change his mind. We persuade ourselves that we can live with our sins, or that we can live without him. Yes, each night before we fall asleep we lie to ourselves in a desperate, desperate hope that come morning - it will all be true.

Lynette实在是那三个小淘气一点办发都没有,不禁苦笑
Lynette
: Why don't I just put them back in me and cook 'em until they're civilized?
Tom: You'd be cool with that?

接受婚姻辅导时,面对老公的追问,Bree道出了自己对Sex Life的感受
Bree
: I love sex. I love everything about it: the sensations, the smells. I especially love the feel of a man. All that muscle and  sinew pressed against my body. And then when you add friction. MMMmmmm. The tactile sensation of running my tongue over a man's nipple ever so gently. And then there's the act itself; two bodies  becoming one in that final eruption of pleasure. To be honest, the only thing I don't like about sex is the scrotum. I mean obviously  it has its practical applications but I'm just not a fan.

Gabrielle 面对求子心切的丈夫
Gabrielle
: Before we got married we made a deal, remember? No kids.
Carlos: Deals are meant to be renegotiated.
Gabrielle: We're not negotiating my uterus.

[img]http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/images/sub_main_cross_s02.jpg[/img]

以上部分资料(图片)来源:51r6(精彩对白部分)以及本剧官方网站,版权保留
挚爱叮当
总版主
总版主
  • 最后登录2024-10-17
  • 优秀管理员
  • 爱心大使
1楼#
发布于:2006-06-30 00:42
辛苦了, 楼主!先收了再说~
夫人们、小姐们、先生们,该收场了!我赫卡尔.波洛现在很清楚地知道,是谁杀死了道尔太太、露伊丝和奥特波恩太太~ 作为检察官犯下如此罪行……我杜丘冬人决定就此结束你的生命~
2楼#
发布于:2006-06-30 06:44
我那段时间每天晚上等到10点,然后看这个电视。。。本来胆子就不大。。。看这个有一次差点没把我吓死。。。。。。吓的我钻到被窝里半天不敢出来。。。。。。
法兰
管理员
管理员
  • 最后登录2018-02-08
  • 优秀管理员
3楼#
发布于:2006-06-30 08:51
Rex的死和女权没什么关系……如果你认为夫妇斗气再加外人偷偷把他的药给换了也叫“女权主义”的话,那就没法子。

《绝望的主妇》跟女权主义根本八杆子打不到一块去。
[color=blue][move]爱上一个天使的缺点,用一种魔鬼的语言[/move] [/color]
森森
荣誉会员
荣誉会员
  • 最后登录2018-10-26
  • 现实互动奖
4楼#
发布于:2006-06-30 09:31
NOD法兰,BREE是个完美主义者不错,可是跟女权一点关系都没有
欢迎来到加里森敢死队中文网[url]http://www.myggclub.cn[/url] [img]http://www.myggclub.cn/images/sensen.gif[/img]
5楼#
发布于:2006-06-30 09:44
真是一部热门好看的电视剧
要有央视版的下就好了
phoenix
  • 最后登录
6楼#
发布于:2006-06-30 11:36
下面是引用法兰于2006-6-30 08:51发表的:
Rex的死和女权没什么关系……如果你认为夫妇斗气再加外人偷偷把他的药给换了也叫“女权主义”的话,那就没法子。

《绝望的主妇》跟女权主义根本八杆子打不到一块去。

那就是你没有体会出来。
从片头的设计就能看出明显,很有意思的女权倾向——几个分画面的动画片段中,女人做事情的绝望都有展现。这其中有一种呼唤。
而且,女权也是本片的一个线索。
虽然不像《欲望都市》那么明显,但至少是要对大男子主义掌控一切提出些什么。
也许本剧更是“反男权”。在肯定中多少带有否定,反之亦然。Rex的死的确和女权没有直接关系,但寓意在这里——gotta go to hell.

不过你要是看不到这里,有其他理解也无所谓。也不错。甚至更好。没有什么对错、有无。这就是影视的奇妙之处——无论你怎么看它、分析它,都是有意义的。

看一部影视作品也许不仅仅局限于表面,尤其是西方的作品,不要说内涵不够,是你没有看到。就像《黑客帝国》里的“内布甲尼撒号”船,就像“崔妮蒂”这个名字;就像《华纳巨星总动员》这部动画片中对美国政府和资本主义弊端的讽刺。
你如果肯发现,就会了解到其内在含义。

可参看以下评论(节选):

"'Desperate Housewives' and 'Feminism'" - review by David Herrle

"You're a woman.  Manipulate him.  That's what we do." - Danielle, "Desperate Housewives"

Oh boy.  Sex in the suburbs.  2.1 million Americans watched the pilot episode of ABC’s “Desperate Housewives”.  Why?  Is it a unique, cleverly scripted, smart drama?  A witty comedy?  Something fresh in the dullards’ repertoire of copy-cat, depraved programs?  Heck no.  American viewers are raving about an overrated, juvenile, cliché-peppered, shallow, idiotic, despicable mess that is another broken rung on the ladder of female dignity.  Add this dung-fest to the countless other shows, films, and organizations that have battered women under the buzzwordy name of righteous “feminism”.  If only those buffoons Thelma and Louise hadn’t so fittingly driven over a cliff, they might have held a gun up to a real estate agent just to desperately become neighbors with the miserable cast.

This show is not as overtly obscene and depraved as "Sex In The City".  That show was a consistent depiction of modern, "liberated" women being rocked and rolled and you-know-what in the Big Apple, full of foolish promiscuity and unscrupulous, loveless antics.  Despite its inferior sleaze,
"Desperate Housewives" delivers a crummy message to teens and women in general.  I'll bet the goofy, confused magpies from feminarcissist show, "The View", would clap their hands raw for this new bunch of bimbos.

The series centers on the bored, disgruntled women of Wisteria Lane, where almost all males are neglectful, foolish, inconsiderate jerks (even little boys) and all the women are emotionally wounded, confused, catty, victims of male abuse.  And, as usual in modern shows and films, some women revolt against the grim order by misbehaving like spoiled brats.  This ties in with the wave of “feminist” characters and scenarios that actually do more damage to female respectability than the old “barefoot and pregnant” stigma.  Also, the show is said to expose a “seemingly perfect American suburb”, exploiting the stupid bigotry against suburbia in America (as if inner-city neighborhoods are all virtuous and more genuine).

The show’s narrator is named Mary Alice Young, but she doesn’t interact with the other women on her street.  Why?  Because she’s dead.  (This is about as overdone and silly as Kevin Spacey’s voiceover in the bird-of-a-feather film, American Beauty: where irresponsible sex is justified by oppression and all gun-lovin’ right-wingers are secretly gay.)  Why is Mary Alice dead?  Because she killed herself.  (Are you listening, Thelma and Louise?)  Why did she kill herself?  Well, that’s the question that drives the show.  Mary Alice leaves clues for the housewives to mull over; and her suicide is obviously linked to her shifty husband and son.  Of course, this mirrors the crummy marriages of all the wives, extending from the show’s basic misandry.  (Since “misogyny”, “hatred of women”, is so easily and commonly used, many readers probably haven’t heard of or used “misandry”, which means “hatred of men”.)  It seems that women's choices are slim these days: They can either resort to absorption into domestic life, become spineless tramps (like Meg Ryan's crummy role in Campion's In The Cut), or commit suicide (like the "heroine" in Kate Chopin's very overrated book, The Awakening).

……

- review by David Herrle 10/2004
coca
  • 最后登录
7楼#
发布于:2006-07-29 13:54
楼主辛苦了!
1abc
禁止发言
禁止发言
  • 最后登录2016-04-10
8楼#